I am a graduate of IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law. I attained the rank of eagle Scout and graduated from Holy cross High School in River Grove, Illinois before enlisting in the U.S. AirForce.
I enjoy helping people protect their estates. The use of a revocable living trust is an excellent way of organizing your estate to avoid the time and agony of a probate, keep your estate private, and more securely guarantee your wishes. A Living Trust is a private will that does not have to be probate. I am confident that after you have heard all the facts you will realize how important it is to have the advantage of professional guidance regarding your personal affairs.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||9:00am - 5:00pm|
- Estate Planning & Probate Certificate, Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education
- West Suburban Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Chicago State Bar Association
- Illinois Real Estate Lawyers Association